TashaLu

TashaLu
A love of my life!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 8: Foundations Wrap Up



So, this week wraps up my first class towards my MS in Early Childhood Studies. I remember back 2 months ago how nervous I was to be a student again. I wondered how I would balance school and continuing to work full time, and still have a life. I think I have been able to make the balancing act work in my favor because I have realized what an asset continued education can have, especially in this field. I know that Walden was a good choice and I am confident that this degree will allow me to reach goals I honestly didn't know I had, and for that, this Easter weekend, I am grateful.


I will continue to utilize this blog as sort of a narration of this journey I am still only just beginning towards this degree. I hope to share my point of view, but more importantly, I hope to express my passion for working with children and families to the point that others acknowlege the need for such work.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment